Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sonam told katrina is a shameless


Whatever comes to mind Bollywood actress sonam said without any thought any time. Recently sonam kapoor told about katrina kaif. kyatarina 'cool' as described by Kapoor, Anil Kapoor daughter sonam.
Acting for five years - I only have seven movies said sonam. The reason behind his father, Anil Kapoor said, 'My daughter has returned to some of the proposals, which agreed to be voice acting for most of the Bollywood actress. The screen is not only prejudice that the presentation itself akars as like as adorned. 'Recent comments that the tone of like sonam’s father.
About katrina sonam said, 'I'd like to give katriana a bouquet of flowers. I amaze about her boldness. She played in only those movies, which main purpose is to titillate viewers.If i like the katrina, I'd totally  sacrificed my shame, then i  may continue to act as one in the picture totally. Now to see the issue here, sonam comments came a curt response from katrina kaif.

No comments:

Post a Comment